New Regarding Gerard Glass
- As Special Counsel to the Incorporated Village of Port Jefferson, reached favorable terms on a successor collective bargaining agreement with the Civil Service Employees Association.
- After an extensive arbitration hearing, won an award of $475,380.00, representing a local contractor in a construction contract dispute with a commercial property owner.
- After a 4 day jury trial won an acquittal for a Patchogue man on the top count of DWI. The police claimed the Defendant had a 2.2 blood alcohol reading.
- Represented a Bay Shore homeowner who was sued by his neighbor over a disputed waterfront easement. The case settled in a non-jury trial in Suffolk County Supreme Court with the Defendant homeowner being paid $125,000.00 on his counterclaim from the suing neighbor.
- Represented the seller of a Wyandanch Plumbing Supply facility in a multi-million dollar sale of land and business.
- Obtained zoning approvals from the Town of Islip on behalf of Catholic Health Services of Long Island for a controversial multimillion dollar back up emergency generator project at Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip.
- Was retained by the Incorporated Village of Babylon as Special Counsel to negotiate and handle zoning matters related to the recently shuttered Babylon Movie Theatre with the property owner.
- Successfully negotiated a lease and won zoning approval from the Town of Babylon for the new West Babylon Crunch Gym.
- Represented the seller of a local self-storage facility in Oakdale in a multi-million dollar sale.
- Successfully negotiated a lease for a new Bellmore location for Crunch Gym.
- Represented the purchaser of a Franklin Square limousine facility in a multi-million dollar sale.
- In a contested battle involving complaining neighboring landowners, won zoning approval from the Village of Babylon to permit the expansion of a Babylon Village waterfront restaurant.
- Represented the seller of a local self-storage facility in Islandia in a multi-million dollar sale.
- Coordinated with the Suffolk County Police Department and Village of Lindenhurst Code Enforcement officials and raided and shut down a Nevada Street home. A number of squatters who were drug dealing in this quiet residential neighborhood were ejected, and possession was returned to the rightful owners.
- Was retained by the Incorporated Village of Mastic Beach to negotiate on behalf of the Village with the employees newly unionized by Long Island Public Service Employees Local 342.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
72 East Main Street, Suite 3
Babylon, New York 11702
Babylon, New York 11702
- Call Us:
- P: (631) 321-1400